Automatic Safety Pool Covers
Poolsafe’s automatic swimming pool safety covers provide first-rate performance. We have several options to accommodate many pool designs. Our team has innovated new ways to use our product to securely cover unique, existing, and new pool styles.
In addition to installing retractable pool safety covers, we also repair all makes and models of automatic pool cover mechanisms.
When it comes to pool safety covers. We can help if you’re trying to replace an old system or having a new pool built.
Our Automatic Pool Covers
For new and remodeled pools, our under track model is ideal to install while it’s still under construction. Once finished, it will be out of sight and unobtrusive to swimmers. The under track model is available for regular rectangular and elaborately designed pools.
Homeowners may also chose this option to protect their spa.
While there are important factors to consider when covering a vanishing edge pool, our method and product has been proven over years to be the most effective and reliable. Generally speaking, this option is only possible during new construction.
In the event that a pool owner wants a more custom appearance but cannot build the track into the structure of their pool, our flush track model is a good option. Recessing the track so it is flush with the surface of the deck give a refined appearance. If the pool is existing, the deck would have to be prepared to receive our track.
Existing pools can have an automatic pool cover as long as the pool deck is one level, we can install our tracks creating a rectangle surrounding the pool, and there are no obstructions inside of the rectangle (like waterfalls, diving boards, etc.). Some obstacles can be removed or changed to allow for the pool cover.
While we always recommend an automatic pool cover due to ease of use, some people may want a manual option. However, this model is only an option for small pools. Our manual cover uses a track system and requires the user to pull the cover over the pool and hand crank it off the pool. We also have a version that is used for irregular shaped pools and uses locking devices installed every few feet to secure the perimeter of the pool cover
Automatic Pool Cover Features
As an independent distributor, we have aligned ourselves with the best manufacturer in the world to ensure that our customers get the best. We have installed and worked on pool covers for over 30 years so we have seen it all.
Colors (from left to right): Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Green, Brown, Beige, Gray, Charcoal.
Most homeowners purchase a pool cover system for safety reasons, but there are other benefits that come with every installation. Our products provide the widest range of practical benefits that makes pool maintenance much easier.
Safe, durable, and efficient – an automatic pool cover just makes sense. Call us today or fill out the Contact Us form to schedule a free consultation.
Replacement Pool Cover Fabrics
Repair Components – We Service All Makes And Models Of Automatic Pool Covers
When you need a replacement fabric for your swimming pool, you want to get the best value for your investment. An automatic cover provides many important benefits, which makes quality so important. We recommend replacement pool covers made by Automatic Pool Covers, Inc. because they offer the best combination of quality vinyl, pool cover edging, and workmanship including:
- Every fabric we make uses 18 ounce coated vinyl and the thickest vinyl available industry-wide. Many fabrics today are made with 16 ounce coated vinyl, but we will make your replacement fabric with our “upgraded” vinyl at no additional charge to you.
- Our replacement fabrics come with hybrid webbing that is thicker, stronger, and more flexible than standard pool cover edging (webbing). And our edging is color matched with the fabric color for improved aesthetics.
- We use rope that has a track record of outlasting standard pool cover rope, which has been a problem for many manufacturers. Our rope, called Invis-A-Rope, is dark gray so it blends into tracks for a nicer appearance.
- No matter what manufacturer made your original cover, we will have APC make your replacement cover with these cutting edge components so it can last longer and work better than previous.
There are several common parts that require service on automatic pool cover systems that use “dated technology” including: sheer pins or a mechanical slip clutch, alignment brakes, motors, and switches. The components we use are of higher quality than those provided by the original manufacturer. Any system that uses a sheer pin or mechanical slip clutch is designed to require regular maintenance in order to maintain proper operation. Even with optimal conditions, these designs require regular service or repairs. Due to our years of experience and vast industry product knowledge, we have the ability to repair those older systems better than anyone but also have the ability to upgrade your system with parts that will be more durable to improve your experience. Some improvements include:
- Our mechanism uses an electronic torque limiter based on patented technology to ensure the best protection for the automatic pool cover yet avoiding the regular maintenance of a system with sheer pins or mechanical torque limiter.
- Minor cover alignment discrepancies are not a problem for our system, which is designed to ensure complete opening and closing whereas other systems often run crooked. And, you certainly don’t ever have to touch the hardware to make operational adjustments like you would with older systems.
- The motor we use is completely sealed and injected with a “potting resin” to protect against water damage. Other motors were designed in such a way that leaves them vulnerable to water damage.
- We can even replace your old key switch or key-lockable switch with our touchpad that is more secure. You never have to worry about losing your key, breaking it, or accidentally leaving it in the switch, which is the most dangerous exposure.
Who We Serve
At Poolsafe, we are committed to safety and quality. We serve homeowners, swimming pool contractors, service professionals, and pool supply stores. Our customers recommend us because of our commitment to the highest quality service and products.
Where We Serve
We offer both installation and service in California, Idaho, and Utah, and we serve customers through a dealer network in: California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington, as well as internationally, in British Columbia and Mexico.