Swimming pools are often the main attraction in backyards where they are present.
- They offer a refuge from the heat of the summer, and a hot soak in the dead of winter. An Automatic Pool Cover allows pool owners to operate their pool with greater efficiency and safety throughout the year. The experience of pool ownership is greatly enhanced when paired with an Automatic Pool Cover system. New technologies paired with new techniques, allow an Automatic Pool Cover to be used on many pools.
How does an Automatic Pool Cover bring value to a pool owner?
- Whether it’s a private spa or a large dive pool, the more we use our pools, the more value we find in them. Much like the kitchens in our homes, our pools and our accompanying backyards are often gathering places for family and friends. Those that have an automatic pool cover have pools that are clean, safe, and ready for use by friends and family.
Can an Automatic Pool Cover be installed after the pool is complete, or on an existing pool?
- Absolutely (with limitation)! Installing an Automatic pool cover on an existing pool is no problem for a trained cover technician. A quick evaluation by an Automatic Pool Cover Technician will assess whether a pool poses any challenges that might preclude it from using an Automatic Cover system. If the deck around the pool is multi-level and/or there are obstacles around it (like a rock waterfall), a pool cover may not be an option. Evaluations are carried out regularly to assess the feasibility of installing an Automatic Pool Cover system on existing pools.
How might an Automatic Pool Cover impact pool maintenance?
- As Pool Maintenance companies can attest, a covered pool is a clean pool, and clean pool is a healthy pool. Owning an Automatic Pool Cover system ensures a cleaner pool every single day it’s in use. This ensures a cleaner pool for the pump, for the filter, and ultimately the consumer. With less foreign debris entering the pool water, there’s less of a chemical requirement to sanitize the water. Rain often dilutes pool chemicals. Those same rain clouds are often accompanied by strong winds which bring more debris into our pools. An Automatic Pool Cover can help solve these situations entirely. A submersible cover pump can be placed on the cover to accommodate and remove rainwater, saving your pool from the dilution of chemicals. Foreign debris isn’t allowed to enter the pool during rainstorms, further reducing the need to sterilize or remove debris before use. Finally, and most importantly, the pool isn’t left open, which is unsafe for children and pets.
Safety. Safety. Safety.
- Knowing your pool is made safe brings peace of mind. Safety solutions that offer intuitive and reliable ease of use, are used with more frequency and result in safer swimming pools.