Automatic Pool Cover Service
We service ALL makes and models.
When you need a replacement fabric for your swimming pool, you want to get the best value for your investment. An automatic cover provides many important benefits, which makes quality so important. We recommend replacement pool covers made by Automatic Pool Covers, Inc. because they offer the best combination of quality vinyl, pool cover edging, and workmanship including:
- Every fabric we make uses 18 ounce coated vinyl and the thickest vinyl available industry-wide. Many fabrics today are made with 16 ounce coated vinyl, but we will make your replacement fabric with our “upgraded” vinyl at no additional charge to you.
- Our replacement fabrics come with hybrid webbing that is thicker, stronger, and more flexible than standard pool cover edging (webbing). And our edging is color matched with the fabric color for improved aesthetics.
- We use rope that has a track record of outlasting standard pool cover rope, which has been a problem for many manufacturers. Our rope, called Invis-A-Rope, is dark gray so it blends into tracks for a nicer appearance.
- No matter what manufacturer made your original cover, we will have APC make your replacement cover with these cutting edge components so it can last longer and work better than before.
There are several common parts that require service on automatic pool cover systems that use “dated technology” including: sheer pins or a mechanical slip clutch, alignment brakes, motors, and switches. The components we use are of higher quality than those provided by the original manufacturer. Any system that uses a sheer pin or mechanical slip clutch is designed to require regular maintenance in order to maintain proper operation. Even with optimal conditions, these designs require regular service or repairs.
With years of experience and vast industry product knowledge, we have the ability to repair older systems better than anyone but also have the ability to upgrade your system with parts that will be more durable to improve your experience. Some improvements include:
- Our mechanism uses an electronic torque limiter based on patented technology to ensure the best protection for the automatic pool cover yet avoiding the regular maintenance of a system with sheer pins or mechanical torque limiter.
- Minor cover alignment discrepancies are not a problem for our system, which is designed to ensure complete opening and closing whereas other systems often run crooked. And, you certainly don’t ever have to touch the hardware to make operational adjustments like you would with older systems.
- The motor we use is completely sealed and injected with a “potting resin” to protect against water damage. Other motors were designed in such a way that leaves them vulnerable to water damage.
- We can even replace your old key switch or key-lockable switch with our touchpad that is more secure. You never have to worry about losing your key, breaking it, or accidentally leaving it in the switch, which is the most dangerous exposure.